Though the trolleys from the Sugarlands Visitor Center to the Elkmont firefly show are no longer running, visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains park can sill enjoy the synchronized firefly show on their own.
Natures light show will begin as soon as it get dark and the sooner you came to enjoy the show the better as it may go on for another week or.
Related Smokies Fireflies News Stories
- 2014 Firefly Viewing Dates in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
- Where and When to see Synchronous Fireflies in the Smokies in 2013
- Synchronous Fireflies Emerge Too Early for Visitors In The Great Smoky Mountains national park
- Synchronous fireflies and their admirers are about to invade the Great Smoky Mountains national park
- Great Smoky Mountains National park synchronous firefly
- Great Smoky Mountains Fireflies has 900 visitors first night
- Synchronized Fireflies in Great Smoky Mountains national parks Elkmont a huge disappointment