Sunday, January 11, 2009

Report from Wilderness Wildlife Week in Pigeon Forge

Wow is Wilderness Week at Winterfest amazing! Day 2 is just starting and day 1 was unbelievable.

The photography classes were world class, the wildlife classes were exciting and informative and the musical classes and demonstrations were world class.

I was just describing while I was on my way to the convention center to a friend on the phone that the photography classes I attended yesterday alone I would have gladly paid $300 and everything all week long is free!

Question I have had for years about cougars in the Smokies were years were answered by a world class expert Dr Don Linzey yesterday along with footage I have never seen before of cougars in the Great Smoky Mountains national park.

Are you in the Smokies or can get here in the next few days? Run (don't walk) to Pigeon Forge to enjoy this fantastic set of programs.

No comments: