Come out and join the Firefly Festival in Gatlinburg Tennessee where you will be able to meet a firefly expert, see an insect zoo, meet a local nature author, and enjoy some music, food and drink while learning about fireflies and some of the other fascinating creatures that comprise the amazing biodiversity of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
It's all happening at the Happy Hiker store in Gatlinburg Tennessee near traffic light #10 on June 12, 2009 from 10 am - 6 pm.
Related Smokies Fireflies News Stories
- 2014 Firefly Viewing Dates in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
- Where and When to see Synchronous Fireflies in the Smokies in 2013
- Synchronous Fireflies Emerge Too Early for Visitors In The Great Smoky Mountains national park
- Synchronous fireflies and their admirers are about to invade the Great Smoky Mountains national park
- Great Smoky Mountains National park synchronous firefly
- Great Smoky Mountains Fireflies has 900 visitors first night
- Synchronized Fireflies in Great Smoky Mountains national parks Elkmont a huge disappointment