Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last chance to hike the Foothills Parkway in Wears Valley with the Smokies Hiker!

Sadly this is the last day to hike the Foothills Parkway in Wears Valley before it is closed to recreational use so that the construction on the Foothills Parkway can commence.

I will be hiking the 5 miles in and then back today on what looks like it will be an absolutely stunning day here in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains.

Anyone looking to join me on this under 4 hour long hike please call me at (865) 329-7949. As of this minute I do not have a start time but I am willing to work around others.

Although it is a fairly long hike, you don't have to go the whole way with me. This is a very easy and gentle hike with a very low incline, fantastic views, is quiet and peaceful and is one of only 7 hiking trails in the Great Smoky Mountains national park that I rate as a sneaker trail where you don't need boots.

Don't miss the last chance to hike one of the nicest Hiking paths in the Great Smoky Mountains national park!

No comments: